Are we a good match?
If you currently read this page, it means that you are brave enough to consider bringing REAL and LASTING change in your life. You really have to have the courage to make a change that will transform your life. You really have to be willing to let go of the past and move forward. It can be overwhelming and scary moving away from your comfort zone and all of what you know about yourself to date. I know that this voice inside you will make you question whether it is a good desicion. It is hard to leave your old ways and conditioning behind, but isn't it harder living in ways that no longer serve you?
Before starting your journey to greatness, it is very important to find out whether we work well together.
Who I work with...
- Women who want to achieve more in life! I like those women who are passionate and enthusiastic about their goals.
- Women who are ready to change their lives and commit in the process because they want it so bad!
- Those who want to make a difference in the world, by honouring their individuality and uniqueness. Discover, invent, create, solve, enhance, live their mark in this world. All in all – create greatness!
- The risk-takers! Both success and failures come from taking risks. You have to be willing to take your chances.
- Women who are ready to face their fears one by one in order to become a more confident and courageous version of themselves.
- Those women who understand that building confidence is about doing all the inner work required. Yes, sometimes is super scary!
- I work with those who inspire. Inspire themselves, inspire me, inspire people around them even if they don't know it!
Maybe we are not a good match if...
- You want to change your life, but....Where is but there is indecision and procrastination, which means that are not quite ready to pursue it.
- You’re afraid of facing your true feelings and avoid at all costs the inner work required.
- You mainly tend to complain and blame others, without taking responsibility for your own life.
- You don’t give your best in everything you do.
- You are in a period of your life that you are too busy and not ready to commit in the process.
- You don’t have an open-mind and you are quite rigid and inflexible with your thinking.
- You don't quite understand that in coaching there is no "fast" or "slow". Your growth depends on how receptive, open and ready you are.
Why is that?
I choose carefully with whom I work with, as I value my time, effort and outcomes in my coaching. I do want to see women growing into who they truly are, and I do want to bring only the best out of our sessions. If I feel that we are not a good match, I will simply tell you. I have a genuine passion for F[Positive] and it operates from a place of love and integrity.
Are we a good match? Lets find out